There are 1476 products.
Aderma Hydralba Legere Hydrating Cream ensures a long-lasting hydration to the fragile and delicate skins, and protects them from climatic stress.
Filled with water essential to their growth, Rhealba Oat Plantlets have the capacity to preserve this natural stock of water and to maintain the cells hydrated, even in dryness conditions.
- In addition, Rhealbosis protects the cutaneous cells.
- The skin is fully hydrated and protected from daily climatic stress.
- The creamy texture of the Hydralba Rich Cream leaves matchless comfort and suppleness.
- The cooling and delicate scent makes application a true moment of pleasure.
Indications: Daily moisturizer for normal to dry skins.
- Maintaining the health of the stomach and intestines during travel
- Restoration of the intestinal flora after taking antibiotics which cause depletion of body
- The Bio-kult is the ideal probiotic supplement for those suffering from leaky gut syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, indigestion, bloating, gas, stress, chronic illness.
The nettle strengthens and tones the entire body. It is the best natural sources of metals. It is an excellent drug for anemia, since the content of vitamin C ensures the absorption of iron content also. Increases the excretion of uric acid from the body, so it is used against gout. Finally, given for eczema with very intense itching.
supplying the body with vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, protein, minerals and trace elements that are necessary in times of physical and mental fatigue, recovery from illness and sports activities.
Grintuss is made with honey and molecular complexes that protect and soothe the upper airways. It soothes a dry cough by reducing the irritation of the mucosa and helps hydrate and eliminate mucus in the event of a chesty cough.
NeoBianacid is a product with plant-based and mineral molecular complexes that provide a protective effect, soothing the gastro-oesophageal mucosa and rapidly counteracting the symptoms of heartburn, pain, and acidity, which are typically triggered when the mucosa is irritated and inflamed.