For orders over 39€
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Sudocrem contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as:
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
- zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant/antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants
How to Use
Apply a thin layer with suitable covering where necessary. Renew application as required.
Suitable for Adults and Children from Birth.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only and should not be allowed to come into contact with the eyes and the mucous membranes.
No distinction is required between indications or between adults, children and the elderly.
- Zinc oxide, EP 15.25
- Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39
- Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.01
- Benzyl cinnamate 0.15
- Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00
All Other ingredients:
- Purified Water
- Sodium Benzoate
- Paraffin wax
- Microcrystalline wax
- Heavy Liquid Paraffin
- Synthetic Beeswax
- Sorbitan sesquioleate
- Propylene glycol
- Antracine 54
- Linalyl acetate