Health Aid Calcium Complete 800mg 120tabs
Cash on delivery is FREE
For orders over 39€
What are Calcium 800mg tablets?
Calcium is one of the most important minerals in the body; it helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth. It also helps metabolise the bodys iron and other minerals. It plays an important role in the control of the nervous system, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. Strong Calcium from HealthAid is specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption; it contains Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which helps maintain optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
Who are Calcium 800mg tablets for?
Calcium 800mg tablets may be of benefit to :
- Those who wish to build strong bones and healthy teeth.
- People who need to regulate muscle contraction, including their heartbeat.
- Those undergoing surgery where it helps ensure blood clots normally.
- Women who are going through the menopause and pregnancy
- Athletes who may have had repeated injury to their bones.
- Those who are on restricted diets or lactose intolerant.
What are Calcium 800mg tablets for?
- Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the human body, has several important functions.
- May help support structure and health of bone and teeth
- May help maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion.
- May help in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system.
- May help in most vital body processes and maintain their efficient functionality
- High dietary intake may help to reduce the risk of kidney stone.
- During pregnancy and breast feeding, calcium requirement is higher.
When should I take Calcium 800mg tablets?
Calcium 800mg can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably in the morning.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.