Health Aid Calcium Complete 800mg 120tabs
For orders over 39€
What are Calcium 800mg tablets?
Calcium is one of the most important minerals in the body; it helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth. It also helps metabolise the bodys iron and other minerals. It plays an important role in the control of the nervous system, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. Strong Calcium from HealthAid is specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption; it contains Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which helps maintain optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
Who are Calcium 800mg tablets for?
Calcium 800mg tablets may be of benefit to :
- Those who wish to build strong bones and healthy teeth.
- People who need to regulate muscle contraction, including their heartbeat.
- Those undergoing surgery where it helps ensure blood clots normally.
- Women who are going through the menopause and pregnancy
- Athletes who may have had repeated injury to their bones.
- Those who are on restricted diets or lactose intolerant.
What are Calcium 800mg tablets for?
- Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the human body, has several important functions.
- May help support structure and health of bone and teeth
- May help maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion.
- May help in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system.
- May help in most vital body processes and maintain their efficient functionality
- High dietary intake may help to reduce the risk of kidney stone.
- During pregnancy and breast feeding, calcium requirement is higher.
When should I take Calcium 800mg tablets?
Calcium 800mg can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably in the morning.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Products in the same category
Thiamin is more commonly known as Vitamin B1 as it was the first vitamin to be discovered. The body cannot produce thiamin by itself so it must be obtained from the diet; from food sources such as whole grains, pulses, nuts and seeds. Because it is water soluble and not stored in the human body a deficiency can arise if a persons diet is poor, either due to low appetite or a diet reliant upon highly processed foods. Mild deficiencies may arise because of these reasons also. Thiamin levels may be depleted in the body by long term treatment with diuretics and it is often given to patients being treated for alcoholism.
This white powder hard shell capsule may be favoured by those who:
- Drink or smoke heavily.
- Have a poor diet that is low in whole foods.
- Are on long-term diuretics, which are often prescribed for heart patients.
As a vital component of the body’s antioxidant defence system, a key player in thyroxine metabolism as well as an invaluable nutrient in reproductive health, falling dietary intakes are a real cause for concern.
Lamberts® has selected the organic Seleno-L-Methionine form of selenium because of its superior absorption. Each tablet contains 200µg of selenium which is twice the level found in most products.
The organic Seleno-L-Methionine form of selenium because of its superior absorption.
200µg of selenium which is twice the level found in most products.