Vaginal gel with lactic acid and glycogen
For the immediate and long lasting adjustment of vaginal pH.
Eva lactic quickly and effectively adjust the vaginal pH to the normal level. In the form of pre-filled disposable vaginal applicator tubes immediate restores and maintains the vagina’s natural balance while relieving the symptoms of itching, burning and irritation.
- For the regulation of vaginal pH and its normal acidic value when this has been disrupted due to:
- Bacteria or fungal vaginal infections
- Long term treatment with antibiotics or contraceptives
- After the menstrual period
- To enhance the body’s natural defense mechanism and prevent problems associated with disrupted vaginal pH value, especially during menopause.
- It contains lactic acid, glycogen, chamomile and aloe extracts. Without hormones and pharmaceuticals
- pH 3,8
BT x 9 pre-filled disposable vaginal applicator tubes
Therapeutically: To adjust the pH value when vaginal balance has been disrupted. One application per day for 7 days, preferably before bedtime.
Preventively: To maintain vaginal health one application per week, whereas after the menstrual period, one application per day for 3 days.
Products in the same category
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent